Monday, 8 September 2014

Music Mondays! George Ezra and Fall Out Boy

I like a lot of music so I thought I'd do a new little series about music I've been loving lately.
I have a few different types of these posts planned so hopefully there will be something for everyone.

For the past couple of months I have been loving George Ezra's new Album, Wanted On Voyage.
A Bristol based singer/songwriter, his songs are relaxing catchy folk-ish pop that he sings beautifully with his deep, rich voice. I'm finding it a perfect album for the summer as I love listening to chilled indie/folk/pop at this time of year with the sun shining and Autumn about to begin.



 Budapest, his d├ębut single, is probably his most well-known song and reaching number 3 in the UK charts.
A selection of tracks from his album could become great hit singles. Basically, I love all of them.


 Hopefully as time goes on he'll get more recognition that he does deserve.

Another newer track I want to talk about is the new Fall Out Boy song. I am a big Fall Out Boy fan, I was lucky enough to see them live earlier this year. So a new song made me super excited. It was released today and it did not disappoint.


Classic FOB! I love it! This song is going to be on repeat a lot.
I love finding new music coming out.
What songs have you been loving lately?
What new singles or albums are you excited for in the next few months?

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, you've just got me obsessed with George Ezra... oops! x

    www.anonstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad you like the recommendation :) x

      Delete
  2. I like Budapest by George Ezra. I think it's a really catchy song. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good song. And thank you very much. :) x

      Delete