Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Little Summer Beauty Haul!

Here's a little make up product haul of products I've bought recently. I've used these and recommend them all if they're things your looking for. Unfortunately I have already packed them away for my trip, so can't take photos of swatches or of the products, but oh well. These photos of the products are taken from google images and aren't mine.
First up, the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Volum'! Mascara. It gives a pretty good coverage of my lashes and is a makes them appear bold. I also got three lip products.


I lost my first Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the shade big bang, a beautiful bright red that I loved dearly. I have now replaced it with the 303 Apocaliptic shade. It's a lovely bright pink colour and I do really like it but personally it doesn't beat the big bang.

Another Rimmel lip product I bought was the Kate Moss lipstick in shade 107 because after the big bang disaster, I felt the need to get another red lipstick. This is a lot darker than big bang, but it's still a nice bold, red lipstick that I really like so I'm happy with it.

However my favourite new make up product is the Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick/Crayon in shade 01 Red Sunrise. I have loved these type of lip products since last summer and still love them now. I've never bought this shade yet so I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did because it is fabulous!

And that's it! The end of my haul of goodies for now. And I'm off on holiday tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be getting lots of lovely and interesting things in the USA and Canada and I will do a haul post when I get back. And when I get internet access I may post travel updates and photos.
For now, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment